Pages

Monday, March 7, 2011

1u. Mph. Gsc.

Sorry that it has been long since I continue update this blog, but "Krabi, Thailand : Bit By Bit " haven't end yet, shall have few more post before ending it. Update, I was staying at uncle's house for past five days, at BU. So this is what I did, since I'm so near to 1U, out of the five days I'm there, I went to 1U four days. 


                                                         
The first thing I did was went to GSC to buy " Sanctum" movie ticket,
 with the price of rm7 only. Nice.



Then went to Mph with a thought of :" Hmm, I shall go and grab a Christian book to read." So spotted this, I read finish preface and introduction, one or two page of first chapter, put it aside with a hope that I shall continue it later, I went on and grab a book which is directly displaying on the rack in front of me.....



....which is this book, I made no plan of going Hong Kong though, just read for fun. This book seriously has a lot a lot of Do's and Dont's, is like very single sentence of it has it, even more than one, until kind of blur that I gonna read twice to confirm is the sentence I've just read is a Do or a Don't. ><



Christian living books and travel books section are directly opposite each other in 1U Mph, so after reading like 60% of Do's and Dont's in Hong Kong, I put it back to the rack and went to search for more travel books. Briefly read through the book about Thailand and Korea, I flip and read slowly of this book,
 "Lonely planet: One planet". A album of pictures taken by various traveler all over the world, quite a thick book. I managed to read every single caption of picture one by one .


I think the second day I grasp hold of this book, finish reading around 85%  of it, because it was divided into various topic on quotes by Michelle Obama, so I read only those topic which I interested.
                                                      

                                                        

Finish reading about 35%-40% of it. Whole book is what Patrick Teoh has written as columnist  in Off The Edge newspaper, articles accumulated from 2005 to 2010. I start by reading from the start, which is 2005, after reading a few, looking at the date, I'm like :" this is like at least 5 years ago." So i skipped it to behind, reading one article on 2010,  unaware that what I'm reading is the last article, then I have no choice but to read in reverse time frame, after reading a few more, I skipped and read randomly of this this book. ++



 I have no idea why I went and read this book, I don't even know who is Zaid Ibrahim in the first place, and I searched through where the Malay version of this book would be but still couldn't find it, so end up like reading few pages of it only. Until i saw picture of him and his family and etc people inserted at the middle of the book, I only realize I searched for a wrong person, wrong book! 


Spent two or three hours of my time I only managed to read finish the first person, then I stopped reading it. Kind of draggy.


After such a long time, I finally got the chance to watch this movie,
 by watching pirated DVD at Uncle's house. 

                                                    

I have no idea why I spent my money on watching this movie, after I bought my ticket, I saw the trailer, then I realize is either Malaysia or Indonesia movie. The movie end up, Malaysia movie, confirmed. But I really couldn't understand how this movie can get into international screens. There is a scene where he went to watch movie in cinema, I noticed one of the poster hanging is...................... "Chicken Little". *faint*

                                                         

I read finish this whole book, back to back. Is about true story of a Saudi Arabia princess.



Watched this too at the other night at uncle's house. Not bad, I will continue going after the sequel of this movie. I read the books also. =P



And I bought this. I read Sherlock Holmes during my primary years, but the Complete collection is much better than those single adventure. Now I found out how Watson came to know Holmes in the first place while reading from the very beginning of Sherlock Holmes.   =D


That's all for this post. 


No comments:

Post a Comment