Pages

Monday, July 4, 2011

Weekly Schedule

Just refer to below, a person can actually guess what am I doing during certain time of certain day, that's how mundane it is.

Monday:
7.30am-1.50pm-> Assembly Physics(3) MUET(1) PA1(2) MAT T2(2)
between 1.50pm-3pm-> rush back home, take bath, eat lunch.
3pm-5pm-> badminton.
5pm onwards-> rest, tv, read, study, do my own stuff.

Tuesday:
7.30am-1.10pm-> PA1(2) PA2(2) Chemistry(2) MUET(2)
1.30pm-2.30pm-> RnD *something useless implemented by useless education system of useless government.

Wednesday:
7.30am-1.50pm-> MAT T1(2) Chemistry(2) PA2(2) Physics(3)
1.50pm-> rush back home, take a bath, wait for bus
4pm-5.30pm-> Physics tuition at KL.
Around 7.40pm-7.50pm reach home.

Thursday:
7.30am-1.10pm-> Chemistry(3) Physics(1) MAT T2(2) MUET(2)

Friday:
7.30am-12.30pm-> Chemistry(1) MUET(3) Physics(1) MAT T1(2)
4pm-5.30pm-> Physics tuition at KL.

*numbers in brackets are number of periods of that particular subject. One period- 40 minutes.

Take note of Monday and Wednesday, where I actually have three period of Physics, that is equivalent to 2hour, life couldn't felt much more meaningless than during those time.

So far, I'm excited to go for tuition, since I just started. Oh well, everything new starts with excitement, soon enough it will become routine, and later on become habitual.

Till now still don't get what am I doing in Science stream. Feel like I'm studying just because I have the capability to do so. Well, guess I should just listen to my maths teacher's advice, study while I still have the heart to study, because a time will come where a person can't really take in as good as these ages anymore.

And most importantly, grant me a teachable heart, O Lord.




tired.

No comments:

Post a Comment