Pages

Thursday, August 9, 2012

Random Hobbies & Habit

I am feeling random today and this topic pop-ed up in my mind and decided to write a post here. :) and Im trying my best not to mention nail polish here :P

1. Wondering around and wandering around.

2. Love to belanja siblings good food.

3. Distrub Adrian and make him annoyed. :P

4. Cook !!

5. Miss SAGC and home.

6. Miss Mocha.

7. Thinking of some recipe.

8. Make all kinds of faces in front of the mirror xD

9. Lying on the bed and online.

10. Thinking of people around me.

11. Thinking of my academic.

12. Thinking of my future.

13. Youtube hehe.

14. Wondering here and there about the random stuff like : what if there is wind but the air got no particles like vacuum?

15. Always hoping to ask God alot of question when I meet Him in Heaven.
16. While waiting for utar bus to arrive, check tweeter.

17. Tweet all kinds of stuff during night time.

18. Waiting for Adrian to reach home.
19. Thinking of how to save more money.


Errrr okay lahhh I shall stop here abd continue with my studies! Thanks for reading! :) Christina chin. Posted via HTC Desire HD

No comments:

Post a Comment