Pages

Monday, January 29, 2024

Hello!


    
Totally forgotten that we have a writing space here, until a friend of mine says that I should start blogging. Reading back a few posts, realising how much I have changed and become a different person now, probably still evolving. haha 

   What made me stop writing for many years was mostly depression. I felt writing will reinforce my thoughts, somehow solidifies it, reassure the ideas and negative thoughts that I had. Since this blog is about thoughts and inspiration anyway, and I didn't have any good inspiration :p So, decided to take a break from writing, focus on my mental health - never thought that I would need so long of a break to the point I have forgotten about this blog. Well, I am glad that I am back here once again.

I am surprised this blog is still being updated!

shot taken : 飛騨市古川町

    
    Currently in Japan, never thought that I will be here for good on year 2025 onwards. It's a blank canvas for me, looking for something new to work with. Of course, income gonna be much lower or maybe just pocket money from the husband but that's okay, as long as I am happy living a simple life. A few things in my mind that I wanna do but still unsure about it. 

    So many good memories of me and my best friend spending time together flashing back in my mind now :)) 

じゃ、まため〜
Jya, matane~ 
See you next time~ 

        

No comments:

Post a Comment