Pages

Friday, December 3, 2010

7 things about me

Yay! My first post for this blog! =D

  • the day, month, and year of my DOB has the number 3, I'm born on 30th of march 1993. Not impressive enough? Not only that actually, Last four digit of my IC has the number "3", house phone number has the number "3", hand phone number has the number "3", birth certificate has the number "3", house address has the number of "9, 3, 35", angka giliran of SPM is BHxxx033, the date receive Christ as personal savior is 3rd Dec, and oh ya, just checked, my passport no, out of 8-digit number, I has 5 number "3"~!!! I guess my death certificate also will have the number 3... =="
  • nowadays seldom wear watch, unless necessary, but one thing for sure, i wear watch when i sleep, is my habit.
  • i love to observe building which is under construction, wonder how such small size human can built such big building. Never know how to answer this question until i pass by the room where school store wood planks for KHB, so i figured that human built machines, machines built a bigger machines, bigger machines built a much bigger machines, and all these machines with the corporation with human, built big building. Dunno whether is it correct, but curiosity solved, satisfied.
  • i enjoy reading books, but specifically, i enjoy books that has been wrapped by myself. Since when i know i have this kind of enjoyment? When one day book wrapper of my house is finish. Yet i want to read the book which i have bought, so i read the book anyway, but somehow has a weird feeling, reading it without much feeling of connection with the book. Read till halfway the next day, under hot sun of 12 o'clock noon, i cycle to a shop to buy book wrapper. Got back home, wrap the book, stacked it under other few heavy books for it to form the shape for a while, then only i read the book. Ahh~~ Enjoyment of reading!! =D
  • i like to watch American series. My MSN address are derived from the two series i liked most, which is Prison Break and Criminal Mind.The top 11 movies i like, from 1-11, in order are: Prison Break, Criminal Mind, NCIS, Bones, Lie To Me, Gossip Girl, CSI, Glee, The Vampire Diaries, Fringe, The Mentalist.
  • The latest time I have ever sleep in my life is around 4.45am only, never try awake whole night. The latest time I have ever woke up is around 10.45am, haven't try sleeping beyond noon, don't want to try also, practice healthy lifestyle k~! Haha!
  • I like the feeling of speed, in forms of vehicles and also adventure. Would love to try skydiving and bungee jump one day~!! Nice!! ^^
Wow, taken a long time to write this post, is going to be 3am, time to sleep. Enjoy!

Love,
Lee Xiang.

No comments:

Post a Comment