Pages

Friday, December 3, 2010

EXAM

Some brief comments on the past subjects :

BM: I wrote the essay title "tanggungjawab anak terhadap ibu bapa".

BI: I wrote the essay title "what can we do to save our environment".

SEJ: I did essay topic on "globalisasi" until half way don't know how to do, i go do the topic about "Yang-Di-Pertuan Agong".

Maths: I wrong one question in objective paper, reason is I carelessly thought that -3 is greater than -2. =="

Moral: Not bad, some question didn't make any sense. In one of the question there is a picture on two siblings buying durian, there is dialogue between them. First question is "DUA nilai Robert mengamalkan", buy local fruits mengamalkan what nilai lah?!! Definisi of nilai must related to condition samore. =="

Add Maths: I totally blank a compulsory question on paper 2, on the topic of integration, consume 7 marks.

Physic: Paper 1 was easy, paper 2 is crazy hard, paper 3 i do the experiment until halfway don't really know what am i looking for. Current and voltage is constant, and i'm not looking for resistance also. After that ask my friend, and she said we are suppose to look for strength of the soft iron core, "owh i see."


7 subjects down, all subjects been good so far other than physic.
2 more week, 5 more subjects to go!
Looking forward for everything after SPM! Everything~!!! ^^


No comments:

Post a Comment