Pages

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Consequences?

A conversation between me and my friends this morning, before entering the hall for Biology Paper 1, to be exact, around 7.50am-7.55am.

Christina:"i gonna "merdeka" after today!" *1

Me:"yup yup, me "merdeka" after tomorrow!" *1

Friend A:"Don't you worry about consequences?"

Me:"what consequences?"

Friend A:"your result?"

Me:"Erm..no?"

Friend B tell friend A:" why would she? her result would still be the same.. (at the same time she doing the action of flipping through pages) *2

Me smile. Why would I worry?

Yup, why would I worry, no matter what result i get in the month of march next year, it will never be my CONSEQUENCES, instead it will be my BLESSING! The reason being I have enjoyed fully my life as student throughout my secondary years, for the fun, joy, laughter and sweet memories i went through this year, result of SPM is a never consequences for my action (not studying, go out watch movie often, hang out with church friends often, spend my weekends for church, go out shopping mall often, read a lot of non necessary books, fiction/non fiction, magazine, newspaper etc etc)! Then why I behave as though SPM very important? The reason is simple, because SPM is a public exam, the result of SPM is to show to others(friends, family, relative, nonsense people):" hey, you see, this is the result i get for SPM". Most of the time(every time), no need to show, THEY WILL automatically ask. For the feeling of pleasure and temporal happiness, is better to get GOOD result or the result people expect me to get. Of course, good result can gets scholarship, but scholarship is not the only way of furthering studies. I won't die because of my SPM result or because I din get this or that scholarship. The worst i could figure of is entering form 6, but will that be the consequences of my action? Who knows that would be another blessing for ME. =D

Well, read until here, some people would want to say to me :" you reap what you sow, you see, Lee Xiang." And so i tell you:"Oh yes, i reap what i sow, i satisfied with what/how i reap to the max! i enjoy what i sow to the max!"

Seriously, SPM is very important for the condition I'm being in now, but is not that important after all. Agrees?

*1: practically haven't "merdeka" actually, because both of us still have papers next week, but self declare it because we can relax down ourselves already.

*2: for those who don't get it..what she meant was "same lousy".. (she's not my enemy,confirmed. And i din get offended also, is common).

No matter what, 2010 is a great and awesome year for me!
Never doubted about th
is. =D



seriously, i won't die because of my result for my SPM.
Cheers! ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment