Pages

Monday, January 3, 2011

Highschool


Today is the first day of school for many people, saw many students post many things related to what happen to them on first day on FB. Well, i completed my secondary years, currently doesn't has "missing those moments" feeling yet. Only miss my primary school, haha. After been through five years of secondary school, below are a list of things I think student should try it out before leaving their school, I tried it all personally, and I enjoyed it. I've arranged it from what I think is easiest to hardest.

  • Try to go school super early one day, means go to school when the sky it still dark, around 6.40am to 6.50 would be early enough. You will get to see different image of school, seeing teachers comes in, and experience the silence of a school compound without the noise of students. Teacher shocked when she saw me alone in school so early that day, haha.

  • Feed any kind of pets available within school. For me, I feed fishes in my school pond with Christina. Pity those fishes though, they are very very hungry and no one feeds them. Don't know how they been doing since I last fed them, hopes someone do feeds them since now the school started, but I doubt there will be. The only thing students know how to do is throw rubbish into the pond. ==

  • Chat with teacher in teacher office. I did this quite a few times with different teacher. Had a nice time chatting with them. Who knows, you might learn greater things than those lesson in class from the same teacher. ^^

  • Request teacher to tell ghost stories that occur in your own school. This is fun, I have a teacher which is very good in telling ghost stories, and some of it happened in my own school. This is the time where whole class can have a break from dull lessons and get into fear yet thrilling mood. We liked it a lot and keep persuade teacher to tell us more, until some time bell rings, there goes two period of "lesson". Stand up class, thank you teacher, for the ghost stories! =D

  • Help out teacher to register SPBT text books. You would need to write the date and the series code of the textbook. It would spend quite some time, but worth it, because your handwriting will be there for don't know how many years of student. Memorable. Better than scratching your name on table stating "who who was here". ==

  • Sign as a witness for the exam papers during PMR/SPM. Only some student get this chance, few hundreds of student, only ask one student to sign, so is pretty rare to get the chance. I personally signed twice during SPM. Felt good to know that the questions is not leaked and there is witness in whole country to sign it. Oh well, there may be a lot of way the questions to be leaked, but I don't want to think about it. =)

  • Say "thank you" to your school cleaning workers. I did this once before and you know what, the cleaning worker replied me "welcome". For this simple incident that morning, I felt great happiness the whole day. But don't know why I don't have courage to do this again after that. So I only managed to do it once. Sigh.

  • This is the hardest: Ask teacher to write a recommendation letter for you. Recommendation letter is needed sometimes when student want to apply for something. And to ask teacher write recommendation for you requires great courage, because is equivalent to ask teacher, "Erm teacher, can you write something good about me?". Do you have the courage to do so?
Feel free to try out things that I did. Or you all may list out things which you wanna try out before leaving school ownselves also can. Then do a checklist whether did you able to complete it. It should be quite fun.


For me currently, haven't bored with my holiday. List of things I need to get done:
  1. Memorize 1 kings.
  2. Learn driving.
  3. Solve my 3000pieces puzzle.
  4. Read finish all kinds of books.

No comments:

Post a Comment