Pages

Monday, January 31, 2011

Krabi, Thailand : Bit by Bit : Baan Taveesri

Baan Taveesri is the name of the place I stayed for 4 nights while I'm in Krabi Ao Nang. This place is run by a lovely couple, Jaeb and Charlie. Upon arriving, Jaeb gave me a map and explain where we are right now and so on. I haven't pay the overdue amount, she took us to our room and gave us two bottle of cold mineral water and ask us to take some rest. I din even ask for it, Jaeb gave me another blanket because she think we may need it, and we does need it. At second night, I was looking for international socket so that I can charge camera battery, Charlie look everywhere until he found me one. By their help, I booked elephant trekking, 4 islands premium tour trip and Koh Phi Phi tour trip and pay lesser amount compare to the price stated on the brochure, saving me rm120 in total. And they din just simply chose tour company for us, they chose tour company that had been there long and trusted company. And I'm very satisfied with all my trips. After I came back from my elephant trekking, I only came to know that the place where I went for elephant trekking, Nosey's Parker, is one of the best, for their elephant is well taken care of compare to other places. And the last day, under hot sun of twelve something, Jaeb help us to take our luggage and wait for the bus with us, and tell the driver where to drop us. They are simply wonderful people. =)


Beside Baan Taveesri, there is a small restaurant run by a Thai family, and they cook really good Thai food. Many Europeans gather here to have dinner at night. I often wonder how they know this place, because this place is quite secluded. Me and my mom went in to the end of the road still couldn't find this place on first day. @@

Me, Jaeb, My Mom And Charlie.



Love,
Lee Xiang

No comments:

Post a Comment