Pages

Monday, January 31, 2011

Krabi, Thailand : Bit by Bit : 7-Eleven

Back here in Malaysia, I rarely buy stuff from 7-eleven, unless all shops are closed in the middle of night and the only shop open is 7-eleven, for the simple reason being things are at higher prices in 7-eleven compare to other shops. But in Krabi Ao Nang, my FAVOURITE shop is 7-eleven, for their prices are reasonable, compare to local shops that sells things at "tourist-price", very often I can see the locals buy things from 7-eleven, this proves things are cheaper here. So, I get ALL the things I needed (I can't recall I buy things from any other shop except 7-eleven during my stay here) from 7-eleven, example: Sunblock, Mineral Water, Bread, Instant Noodle, Snacks, Milk, etc.


The 7-eleven shop which is
situated less than 3-minute
walk from where I stay.

Things I bought first night.

Things I bought second night.

I bought mineral water, milk and snacks again on other day. So don't think I live on things as shown as pictures above only. I'll die without water. XD



Love,
Lee Xiang

No comments:

Post a Comment